Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'For my neighbours' sake, I've mastered the silent orgasm': Professional sex toy tester details an average 'work' day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'For my neighbours' sake, I've mastered the silent orgasm': Professional sex toy tester details an average 'work' day

Venus O'Hara has more than 400 sex toys and her unusual job is testing the latest models to make sure they deliver what they promise. Here, she tells us all about what an average day entails

Orgasms aside, the best part of my day is when I wake up first thing in the morning. This happens naturally, without an alarm, when my body decides to.

Having a ‘no alarm life’ has had a positive effect on my sleep quality and general wellbeing. If it's dark when I wake up, I get dressed and go down to the beach, which is just down the road, to watch the Barcelona sunrise around 7.30am. This is guaranteed to motivate me for the day ahead.

If I happen to wake up after sunrise, then I indulge in a session of ‘masturbation and mindfulness’ instead. This consists of staying in bed and reaching for Siri 2 from LELO, my favourite toy from a leading producer of high-quality pleasure products.

It’s probably my most repeated toy. It’s a clitoral stimulator with a deep, rumbly motor that never fails to satisfy me. I must point out that this is a recreational orgasm. The real sex toy testing comes later on. Literally.

Read More:
Working...
X