Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fifty Shades of forge! Struggling blacksmith turns his business around by creating sex metal bondage gear worth up to £15K

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifty Shades of forge! Struggling blacksmith turns his business around by creating sex metal bondage gear worth up to £15K

A blacksmith who struggled to make a living has turned his business around by creating sexy metal bondage gear worth up to £15,000.

Colum Collins, 27, who lives near Preston, Lancashire was just an ordinary blacksmith creating candle holders and fences before he realised he could earn thousands making kinky BDSM furniture.

He set up Muloc Forge six years ago, but a chance encounter with a friend of a friend led to the bizarre new line of work when he was asked to make a metal bondage chair for a couple who loved practising BDSM - or bondage, domination, sadism and masochism.

Now he runs the blossoming business with his wife Hannah, 24, who often has to test out his saucy metal contraptions.

Colum said: 'I was quite shocked by it at first but I'm the sort of person who has a really strong stomach, so I was like fair enough.

'We've never been into it ourselves, so it's not like we've got any background knowledge.

'It's such a taboo industry to get into it, it's so hard, it's very cliquey. We've had to learn about it and try and get our names out there.'

Read more:
Working...
X