Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominatrix who charges men £175 an hour to be tortured and humiliated insists her work SAVES marriages (and her boyfriend fully supports the career that's earned her £250K)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominatrix who charges men £175 an hour to be tortured and humiliated insists her work SAVES marriages (and her boyfriend fully supports the career that's earned her £250K)

A woman has revealed how she has earned a whopping £250,000 torturing and humiliating men.

Araneae 'Ari' Mactans, 31, from Farnham, Surrey, works as a dominatrix, and men literally let her walk all over them.

From verbal humiliation to fierce whipping, Ari makes £175 an hour from her controversial career and even claims to have saved marriages.

The fiery red-head says: 'I've always been open-minded and into the fetish scene. So when I discovered men were willing to pay to be whipped and yelled at, I'd found my dream career.

'Being a dominatrix can be very rewarding. A few clients have told me how I helped their marriages. They had a need and desire to live out their fantasies, fetishes or kinks, but they couldn't with their partners.'

Read more:
Working...
X