Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emma Freud jokes that she'd French kiss her son, 20, if it 'wasn't so illegal' - and admits she demands as much physical contact from her children as possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma Freud jokes that she'd French kiss her son, 20, if it 'wasn't so illegal' - and admits she demands as much physical contact from her children as possible

Broadcaster Emma Freud has joked about wanting to French kiss her 20-year-old son during a conversation about when mothers should stop being physically affectionate

Appearing on Giovanna Fletcher's Happy Mum, Happy Baby podcast, the broadcaster admitted she demands 'as much physical contact as possible' with her children Scarlett, 22, Jake, 20, Charlie, 16 and Spike, 13.

When Giovanna admitted she feared not being able to kiss and cuddle her sons when they're older, Emma replied: 'No. My 20-year-old. I would do him with tongues if I possibly could, if it wasn’t quite so illegal.

'He does not like it, but I do. No, you carry on kissing and you carry on cuddling and you carry on snuggling and holding their hands as you walk down the street.

Read more:
Working...
X