Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘No one should be able to photograph my pants unless I want them to’: Furious woman hangs her knickers outside shamed Tory MP Christopher Chope’s office after he blocks Bill criminalising upskirting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘No one should be able to photograph my pants unless I want them to’: Furious woman hangs her knickers outside shamed Tory MP Christopher Chope’s office after he blocks Bill criminalising upskirting

A furious woman has hung up a string of knickers outside the offices of shamed Tory MP Sir Christopher Chope in protest at his moves to block a Bill criminalising upskirting.

The Tory MP, 71, sparked widespread fury after he intervened to stop a law which would make it a specific crime to photo up a woman's skirt.

Theresa May joined campaigners and Labour MPs in publicly condemning her backbencher after he stopped the Bill in its tracks in the House of Commons on Friday.

And Lorna Rees, who lives in Sir Christopher's constituency of Christchurch in Dorset, vented her anger at him by draping home-made knicker bunting outside his door.

Read More:
Working...
X