Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'I'm the perfect solution': Widow, 47, who's had affairs with more than 100 men says she SAVES marriages - as it takes pressure off middle-aged wives who have lost interest in sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I'm the perfect solution': Widow, 47, who's had affairs with more than 100 men says she SAVES marriages - as it takes pressure off middle-aged wives who have lost interest in sex

A wealthy widow who claims to have had illicit affairs with more than 100 married men in just ten years claims cheating can be good for marriage adding: 'I'm the perfect solution.'

Financial consultant Gweneth Lee, 47, says half of the wives of the men she dates know about their affairs but turn a blind eye because they have gone off sex and want their husbands to be happy.

The ex-model, of Chelsea, West London, says she feels no guilt over her relationships because she says many of the couples would split up if the men didn't have her an outlet, and the heartache of divorce would be far worse for their families.

She said: 'I know a lot of people will condemn what I do but I really don't have any regrets because I honestly believe that I help to keep a lot of couples together. So many marriages in the UK are in crisis, particular couples in middle age with children.

Read more:
Working...
X